Friday, July 31, 2009

I need a webhost that offers membership for visitors. Can you please help?

like paying membership.


I already have my site of 3 years, on another web host and I'm thinking of making a little bit of money out of it. I get about 25,000 visitors per month.
I need a webhost that offers membership for visitors. Can you please help?
Yeh, when you switch from beginner hosting to premium hosting (like Plesk and Cpanel servers) it can be a bit confusing and overwhelming at first. I know the feeling but now I love it. If your host offers good support like mine does (support tickets, searchable knowledgebase and forums) then you should do fine. I host through http://www.hostned.com and really appreciate their services. Your hosting may be fine but if not I would recommend HostNed. Good luck.
I need a webhost that offers membership for visitors. Can you please help?
http://www.DependableHost.net !





You can use their control panel, and create unlimited username/passwords to access a certain part of the site. You can have your main homepage, then restrict access to a "members only" area.





Their support department showed me how to do it - and I had it setup within minutes - seriously!





Use their "1 month free" coupon before the end of the year - and you can try them 30 days totally free of charge!!! Good host, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment