Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?

I don't want to sign-up as web-host with those big companies because they take more than 50%. Can I just provide my own show without a website? any suggestions or some good informations are appreciated.
Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?
It's sometimes a hard decision, whether to work for yourself as a freelancer or work for a company. This is the case no matter what the line of work.





For your work, advertising is a big issue. You will definitely need a website - mainly for processing payments. Advertising plus web site design and programming is a big deal. It's not my expertise, you will have to ask others what the costs will be like.





One good thing about the big company is that you can test the water without a large upfront cost. If things go well, try your own website later.
Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?
What kind of webcam show?


My ISP gives me so much webspace every month, and no limit on upload/download.


Feel free to e-mail me at davelennv@yahoo.com, and I will try and assist you.
Reply:Yes you can setup your own website However I have all ways considered this kind of money maker ill advised at best and in some cases even very dangerous...


No comments:

Post a Comment