Friday, July 31, 2009

Contact form required feild. I'm using PHP script?

How can i set some of my form field as required so people won't be able to send the form when the required fields are empty? Please help. I'm using a PHP script i got from my web host.
Contact form required feild. I'm using PHP script?
Try using If else conditions... or put some javascript functions...
Contact form required feild. I'm using PHP script?
Three options:


1. Write a "webbot" javascript that will verify the form before it submits it to the PhP script receiving it. It will return to the incorrect fields.


2. Get the whole form to your PhP receiver, and, if the fields are incorrect, re-send the form with an error message.


3. Send me your form AND your PhP receiver, I'll do it for you!


(jrc@skytargets.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment