Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am one of the fools, who believed I won money from the Microsoft Award Promotion Team.Who can help me ?

I got an email from microsoft see below: and I don麓t know why the hell I answered them, but I followed their steps so far that I paid them 450 GBP for the transfer of the money from bank to bank. Just in that moment he rang me and I gave him the controll number, I thought that was your biggest mistake in your life. I gave them my identification, my phonenumber and they do ring, and my bankaccount details.And first then after I told them all, I searched in the internet and found out it is scam. I was so stupid, and I never did something like that I am even not interested to play lottery. Does someone know how I feel? Can someone help me in this case or have any experience what I should do? And why microsoft do not stop them?








Microsoft Award Team


20 Craven Park, Harlesden


London NW10


United Kingdom


Your Ref: EGS/2251256003/02


Your Batch: 14/0017/1PD








Dear Winner,





WINNING NOTIFICATION





The prestigious Microsoft and aol has set out and sucessfully organised a


Sweepstakes marking the new year 2007 anniversary we rolled out over


?拢10,000.000.00 (Ten million Great Britain Pounds) for our end of year


Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and


drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.





Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number


0087955827499 with serial numbers BTD/0080648302/07 and drew the lucky


numbers 14-21-30-39-40-47(31) which subsequently won you 拢1,700,000.00


(One Million Seven Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the


10 jackpot winners in this draw.





To file for your claim Please Contact your fiduciary agent Dr Robert Allen


Via email or Phone.





Dr Robert Allen


Microsoft Promotion Award Team


Email: claim_agent_allen9@strompost.com


Phone:+44-704-571-9021





You are advised to contact your fiduciary agent with the following details


to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:





1. Your Full Names


2. Address %26amp; Country


3. Ref: Numbers


4. Batch Number


5. Phone/fax


6. Age / Marital Status


7.Occupation


8. Email Address





indicated in this winning Notification and Phone numbers.





congratulations from the Staffs %26amp; Members of the interative Lotteries


Board Commission ;





Sincerely,


Dr. Rose A. Gerry


Microsoft Promotion Team


Executive Director
I am one of the fools, who believed I won money from the Microsoft Award Promotion Team.Who can help me ?
I agree with answer #1. Call the bank immediately, tell them that you have inadvertently released information about your account to fraudsters and close the account.





Then use the link below. They are an identity theft service. Sign up with them right away and if the people you gave your information to try to steal your identity, you will be protected.





As to the money you gave them, unless you can reverse the transfer, that money is almost certainly gone forever.





Even if these con people were traced, they probably live in some third world country like Nigeria that couldn't care less what is going on. Which is why, BTW, Microsoft can't really stop this kind of thing. If some guy in Nigeria walks into an Internet cafe and sends this email out, how is Microsoft going to stop that? Law enforcement in Nigeria lack the resources to investigate such complex electronic crime.
I am one of the fools, who believed I won money from the Microsoft Award Promotion Team.Who can help me ?
First thing you need to do is contact your bank to notify them that you have been a victim of this scam. If you have handed over any bank details then the fraudsters may try to use your identity or clean out your account, so contact your bank NOW and, if necessary, close down your account.





Then contact the police. They may not be able to do much to get your money back right now, but again, if the fraudsters try to use your identity to write checks or get loans in your name, then you need to have a record that you reported it already.





If you are very lucky, the money won't have been transferred from your bank right away and you might be able to stop it if you CALL THEM RIGHT NOW!





I'm so sorry that you got yourself in this situation. Consider it an (expensive) learning experience. Good luck with sorting it out. Oh, and call your bank, RIGHT AWAY!
Reply:Like the person above me said call your bank and do everything to close your account. I hope you have success, this people are very bad.

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment