Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to make a layout?

I want my website to be completely original, that is when I purchase the domain name, but I don't have the first idea about layouts. I use Photoshop cs2, and I am good at it, but I don't understand the whole coding thing. Here are my questions...





What is wordpress?


What is a good free web host?


How do I code the layout I create for the site using wordpress or cutenews. Or is there something better than cutenews and wordpress?
How to make a layout?
Dont worry I know it is very hard to search all the free layouts templates and web tools for your site.





I recommend http://www.techlife.150m.com


It is absolutely brilliant you just have to cut and paste the code and u will get all the free web tools like hit counter, guestbook, classified and many more.





And it also provides free web hosting.





You dont have to search for anything on the google you will get everthing on the right places.





Just go and get it





Thanks Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment