Friday, July 31, 2009

How to make log-in accounts on my website?

I do not want to spend money or change web hosts.


I want a log-in feature that stores a person's information, like neopets.com, myspace.com, facebook.com (without the profiles), and ect.


You get a username and password, and when you log in you have features unlocked.





Here is the link to my site if you need it: - http://www.freewebs.com/stylefashionfun





Visit this link http://www.freewebs.com/stylefashionfun/... to see what I have already, the page is locked and you have to log-in and once you do you can visit the page. I want it like that except the log-in names and passwords also unlock other features and store your information.





For an example, look at Yahoo! Besides being an email website, you log in and you have new featuers - ask questions on Yahoo Answers!





Please help! 10 points to person who instructs me but the thing is still free and easy to use. Thank you!
How to make log-in accounts on my website?
You can't do it on freewebs. It's simply not possible. You would need a server which supports server-side scripting. If you don't know what this is, then you are better off hiring a web developer, or downloading and installing free CMS systems, and installing them on said server.





I recommend a PHP %26amp; MySQL based system. I find ASP systems to be insecure, unreliable, and slow.
How to make log-in accounts on my website?
you need to write an ASP.NET page , ala e-commerce style, that will allow you to store and retrieve information from a flat file, since you won't be handling many users.

flower arrangement ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment