Friday, July 31, 2009

I need a free site, blogspot or freewebs? Can someone help me. I have an idea but I need somewhere to put it..

I've got an idea that I want to put out on the internet, but I don't know where to put it... Do I use a blog? Such as blogspot or a free web host like Freewebs...What I wanna do is a simple thing, I'm just a dude, not a business...I say this because I read about Freeweb being slow... So I was wondering whiich one to chose Blogspot or Freewebs... And is freewebs really free
I need a free site, blogspot or freewebs? Can someone help me. I have an idea but I need somewhere to put it..
I just started writing a review of a free web hosting site that I found a few days ago... it will let you install the blogging software of your choice. They have auto-installers for WordPress and Mambo (I'm running Mambo on a test site there right now)... Drupal worked with some kinks (no friendly URLs), and so far I haven't gotten the latest Joomla version to work (some problems with automated FTP access). Other than those few kinds, it's an excellent value because not only is it MONEY-free, it's ADVERTISEMENT-free too.





Here's my review...


http://www.hesitantrhino.com/free-web-ho...





And here's the demo Mambo site I just set up (no blog entries yet, so it's a "clean slate" Mambo installation)...





http://gruumsh.890m.com


No comments:

Post a Comment