Monday, August 3, 2009

Need a web designer for help? images files for my webbsite?

so i made a webpage using using dreamweave, after i transfer the files to my hosting account at go daddy.com for my website, only the text show up on my webpage not the images. what do i do to mak my images show too?
Need a web designer for help? images files for my webbsite?
Make sure your folder structure is the same on your home computer as on your web host. In other words, if your images are in a folder called "images", create a folder called "images" on godaddy.com and upload your image files there.
Need a web designer for help? images files for my webbsite?
are you uploading the images also? You have to upload EVERYTHING related to the site for it to work (ie images, scripts, html files)
Reply:You have to upload your images along with your html file. Make sure you link your images using a relative url.


No comments:

Post a Comment