Monday, August 3, 2009

I work for a web design/solution company and I want to know how I can get work.?

I have just started working for a company called Fairhall Solutions. This company deals with Webpage design, hosting etc. I have a month to prove that I am able to get clients. However, this is my first job and I would like to know how's the best way to offer the companies services. If you look at www.fairhall.net you will see that it is a real company and I would like to make a good impression with my boss.
I work for a web design/solution company and I want to know how I can get work.?
im interested how much $$???
I work for a web design/solution company and I want to know how I can get work.?
Well you have made it !


I am interested in assigning a job a job to company you are working for. provided terms of your company are acceptable. Let me know, how to contact you, so that you get all the credit, for at least my assignment.


With all the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment