Monday, August 3, 2009

I have recently started a web design business and am looking for any tips or advice that may help?

I am looking for tools/tips to making a professional website, as well as tools/tips on flash, flash intros, hosting, free/inexpensive flash tools.
I have recently started a web design business and am looking for any tips or advice that may help?
I found the most time consuming was creation of graphics. I have Adobe Photoshop, COrel and Macromedia software but the MOST productive software is XARA Webstyle and also try Swish and SwishMAX (for Flash) and is much easier to use than FLASH. XARA is great for QUICK graphics. Look them up on the internet or be nicer and go to my website and click the links to XARA so I can get an affiliate bonus, either way - you have to try XARA. www.smithcreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment